- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 TBS Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup oats
- 3 TBS coconut flour
- 1 TSP baking soda
- 1 – 2 apples peeled and cut up
- splash of organic apple juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 TBS melted coconut oil.
*Tip- you can make your own oat flour by putting oats in the food processor.
1) Spray a baking dish with coconut oil spray.
2) Combine all the ingredients adding the apples and melted coconut oil last.
3) Pour mixture in and bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.