- 2 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 4 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 4 splashes of almond milk
- Cinnamon to taste
- whatever extra mix ins you like (nuts, fruit, coconut) (optional)
- Coconut oil spray
1) Mash two bananas
2) mix in 4 eggs (or you can sub 1/4 cup egg whites for each egg)
3) add protein powder and cinnamon. Mix until everything is combined.
4) add 4 splashes of almond milk and any extras of choice (optional)
*Tip for quick batter – put everything in the blender and let it do the work!
*Tip for extra no stick – use a silicon muffin tray!
Spray muffin tin with coconut oil spray. Pour batter equally. Bake at 350 for 20-25 min. Bottoms should be browned.