- 1 banana mashed
- 1 zucchini grated
- 1 apple peeled and puréed
- 3/4 plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup GF flour of choice or wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup organic sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 TBS coconut oil melted
- 1/4 TSP baking soda
- 1/2 TSP baking powder
- As much cinnamon as your heart desires
- Pinch of salt
1) Mix together first 5 ingredients.
2) In a separate bowl combine the rest minus the coconut oil.
3) Gradually combine the dry ingredients together in one bowl.
4) Add in coconut oil.
5) Pour into coconut oil sprayed muffin tray – bake at 350 for 30 min. – makes about 18 medium-ish muffins.